South Africa Re-Imagined: Cape Town & Safari
The travel landscape is evolving and destinations are being re-imagined for safer, cleaner and more private travel experiences. Soon, travelling with family and friends will be ushering in a new era of social distance practices while still connecting to amazing places.
We’ve been dreaming of travel during lockdown and we want to present our South Africa Re-Imagined package. This exclusive journey begins at a private villa in the city of Cape Town and ends in the Kruger National Park at a private safari home-away-from-home. It comes complete with its own private chef, butler, game vehicle and wide-open spaces far from any crowd.
- Rates on request depending on number of guests
- Rates and services are strictly subject to availability at the time of booking
- Comprehensive travel insurance is recommended
- Silver service meet and greet
- Private road transfer from Cape Town International Airport to The Clarendon Bantry Bay.
- 3 nights The Clarendon Bantry Bay in the Triton Villa on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Private transfer to Cape Town International Airport and a private transfer to Am Lodge on arrival at Eastgate Airport.
- 4 nights at Am Lodge in a Villa on a fully inclusive basis. Private guide, house host, chef and house staff. All meals. A selection of beverages which includes; local beers, AM Lodge House Wines, soft drinks, mineral waters, teas and coffee. Twice daily Private open safaris game drives (1 safari on the AM Reserve and 1 safari on Manyeleti Game Reserve (Big 5), Walking Safaris and Star Gazing. Laundry Service. Exclusive Use of our Gym Facility at AM Lodge Spa. Uncapped Wi-Fi throughout AM Villa. Conservation fees.
- Private road transfer from AM Lodge to Eastgate Airport.
- All other airfares, air reservations and airport taxes
- All other accommodation
- All other meals
- All other transport
- All other sightseeing
- Gratuities for meals, tourist guides and drivers
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic and other beverages, telephone calls and laundry
- Any other services not mentioned
DAY ONE TO DAY FOUR
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport, you will be met by a representative and given all of your travel documents. You will then be privately transferred to the Clarendon Bantry Bay where you will enjoy a four-night stay in the Tritons Villa.
The Clarendon Bantry Bay is in the premier suburb of Bantry Bay. Beachside charisma and sophistication have moulded this hotel into pure perfection. White is predominantly used in the decor with natural hues but there are small splashes of colour from foliage and fresh flowers. Flooded with light, there is an air of distinctive exclusivity. A stay in the Tritons Villa offers three beautifully spacious en-suite bedrooms, a lounge area, a dining area and a balcony overlooking the mesmerizing ocean.
Private Full Day Cape Peninsula (English) - Max 6 pax (Rates on request depending on number of guests)
Start your tour by heading towards Cape Point: the scenic drive will take you to the south western tip of the Cape Peninsula. Meander along the Atlantic coast, passing Sea Point, Camps Bay and the Twelve Apostles mountain outcrops. Once at Hout Bay you can take an optional boat trip to Seal Island (for own account & time permitting) to see the Cape Fur Seals. Next we travel to the Cape Point Nature Reserve with its abundant fauna and flora. We continue along False Bay with a stop at historic Simons Town to visit the Penguin colony at Boulders Beach passing the village Fish Hoek. Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens is next before returning to Cape Town.
Includes: Vehicle. Guide. Cape Point, Penguins, Funicular and Kirstenbosch.
Excludes: All meals. Seal Island. All other sightseeing. Personal expenses and any services not specified.
Private Full Day Winelands (English) - Max 6 pax (Rates on request depending on number of guests)
This tour is all about the country's premium wine destinations of Paarl, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek. Your tour starts in the Paarl Valley and its rolling landscape of vineyards. Here, you can enjoy a wine tasting and cellar tour at one of the estates. You then continue to the beautiful village of Franschhoek, founded in 1688 by French immigrants. A memorial in the town commemorates the arrival of these early settlers who helped develop the wines sought after by Napoleon, Bismark and royalty such as Edward VII, the Prince of Wales. Here we will stop for lunch (for own account) and another wine tasting at a vineyard. Next is Stellenbosch - historic heart of the country's wine region. Here you can enjoy a final wine tasting before returning to Cape Town.
Includes: Vehicle. Guide. 3 x wine tasting and 1 x cellar tour.
Excludes: All meals. All other sightseeing. Personal expenses and any services not specified.
DAY FIVE TO DAY SEVEN
KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
After breakfast, you will be privately transferred to Cape Town International Airport, where you will board a flight and head to the Eastgate Airport (domestic flight for your own account). On arrival, you will be privately transferred to AM Lodge where you will spend the next three nights in a Villa.
AM Lodge is a private luxury game lodge in the Klaserie Region, home to the Klaserie River, the lifeblood of the Kruger National Park. The inspiration for the architecture was derived from the natural lowveld surroundings and compliments the bush while still retaining its luxury elements. AM Villa is a short distance from the main lodge and is self-contained with three en-suite bedrooms.
KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
After breakfast, you will be privately transferred back to Eastgate Airport for your onward travel arrangements.