Sensational Cape Town & Cederberg
A self-drive adventure exploring the city, beach and unique wilderness, including prestigious Red Carnation Hotels!
Collect your Bidvest rental vehicle from Cape Town International Airport and head to Cape Town (roughly a 30-minute journey) where you’ll be spending the next three nights at the Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa! The city of Cape Town is inspiring with a range of diverse attractions including one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature, Table Mountain.
Your journey then continues on to Bushmanskloof Wilderness Reserve & Wellness Retreat for the next three nights. Wide open plains, mystical rock formations, ancient San rock art, waterfalls and stargazing make it a serene paradise to end your holiday.
You return to Cape Town for your onward travel arrangements.
- Rates are RACK & commissionable to international tour operators
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- All services remain subject to availability until time of booking
- Comprehensive travel insurance is recommended
- Package is based on a minimum of two guests
- Meet & Greet on arrival in Cape Town
- 7 days’ Category G Car hire with Super Cover
- 3 nights’ stay in Cape Town at Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights stay at Bushmanskloof Wilderness Reserve on a full board basis. All meals (Full English Breakfast, A la Carte Light Lunch, Afternoon High Tea and A la Carte Dinner), a variety of enriching and exhilarating lodge activities including nature drives, guided rock art excursions, botanical walks, canoeing, archery, fly fishing, hiking, swimming, special interest presentations (birding, stargazing, entomology, and rock art) or merely relaxing, complimentary WiFi and welcome drink.
- All airfares, air reservations and airport taxes
- All accommodation other than specified
- All meals not specified
- All transport other than specified
- All sightseeing not included
- Gratuities for meals, tourist guides, drivers, game rangers and trackers
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic and other beverages not included, telephone calls and laundry
- Any other services not mentioned above
THE RATES ARE VALID FROM 01 AUGUST 2018 to 30 SEPTEMBER 2018
Day One, Day Two & Day Three
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport you will be met by an English-speaking Springbok Atlas Tours & Safaris representative who will hand over your travel documents. You will then collect your rental car to begin your journey to your hotel in Cape Town for a three night stay in the Mother City.
The award-winning Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa is a jewel nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the Twelve Apostles Mountain Range. It is home to the highly-acclaimed Azure Restaurant that uses the Cape’s local fynbos vegetation in the preparation of its outstanding cuisine. You can expect dishes like springbok loin and rooibos crème brulee, amongst others. The award-winning Sanctuary Spa makes use of flotation tanks, hydrotherapy pools as well as outside gazebos that take full advantage of the natural surrounds and awe-inspiring views. The Twelve Apostles is also close to the suburb of Camp’s Bay, known for its white sandy beaches and cobalt waters. A little further afield and you will find the premier shopping destination of the V&A Waterfront.
Overnights at Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa. [Full English Breakfast with oysters and sparkling wine]
Day Four, Day Five & Day Six
Cape Town - Bushmanskloof Wilderness Reserve & Wellness Retreat
Your adventure continues to Bushmanskloof Wilderness Reserve & Wellness Retreat.
The Bushman’s Kloof Wilderness Reserve lies at the foothills of the majestic Cederberg Mountains. This five-star retreat is the quintessential wilderness escape; a place to restore mind, body and soul. Spend your days being pampered at the health and beauty spa or swim in rock pools near waterfalls. This reserve has been declared a South African Natural Heritage Site and is a member of the prestigious Relais & Chateaux hotels. The lodge is not only celebrated for its natural beauty but also for its delectable country cuisine. Ingredients are harvested directly from the lodge’s vegetable, fruit and herb gardens and paired with award-winning South African wines.
Overnight at Bushmanskloof Wilderness Reserve & Retreat in a Deluxe Room. [B, L, D]
Bushmanskloof Wilderness Reserve & Retreat - Cape Town
After breakfast you leave the African bush behind and head back to Cape Town to return your rental car, before continuing with your onward travel arrangements. [B]