Journey with Giants
Come enjoy the beautiful city of Cape Town before heading off for an adventure in the Botswanan bush.
This package includes 4 days in the ‘Mother’ city, staying at a hotel nestled between glorious mountains and the Atlantic Ocean.
Then 3 days in the magnificent Mashatu Game Reserve for a safari adventure.
- Rates are RACK & commissionable to international tour operators
- Rates and services are strictly subject to availability at the time of booking
- Comprehensive travel insurance is recommended
- Meet & Greet Services on arrival in Cape Town & Johannesburg.
- Return airport to hotel transfers in Cape Town
- 4 Night’s accommodation in Cape Town at The Twelve Apostles hotel & Spa on a Bed & Breakfast basis
- Return airport cross-border road transfers from Johannesburg to Mashatu Game Reserve
- 3 Night’s accommodation in Botswana at Mashatu Euphorbia Villas on a Fully Inclusive basis. All meals and snacks, conservation levy. Local and imported alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Laundry. Game drives in open 4-wheel drive safari vehicles conducted by experienced rangers and trackers.
- Tour Leader Free of Charge sharing a Twin/Double Room
- Porterage at airports and hotels (1 x standard piece of luggage per person)
- Local English speaking driver on all transfers
- All airfares, air reservations and airport taxes
- All other accommodation
- All other meals
- All other transport
- All other sightseeing
- Gratuities for meals, tourist guides, drivers, game rangers and trackers
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic and other beverages, telephone calls and laundry
- Adventure activities
- Cable car transfers across the Limpopo River if required
- Any other services not mentioned above
Please contact us for these Package Rates.
DAY 1 – 5 | CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA
Our warm and friendly Silver Service waits to welcome you on arrival at Cape Town International Airport. There, you will have a handover and explanation of travel documentation, and assistance with answering any questions.
You will then be transferred to the Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa, where you will stay for the duration of your time in Cape Town.
This deluxe hotel has been ranked the second best hotel in Africa. Overlooking the majestic Atlantic Ocean, the hotel is enveloped by the magnificent Twelve Apostles Mountain range and Table Mountain National Park.
From the hotel’s highly acclaimed Azure Restaurant serving decadent cuisine to the award-winning Sanctuary Spa’s offering of flotation tanks, hydrotherapy and expert treatments, guests can expect to be treated to a luxurious experience while they experience the bountiful beauty of the city.
With 5 days (4 nights) in Cape Town, you have the opportunity to explore the sights and activities that make the Mother City famous around the world. Close to the hotel is Camps Bay, boasting a glorious beach and an exciting variety of restaurants. Whether you are looking for adventures, scenic walks/hikes, museums and art galleries, or just to shop, Cape Town has a host of activities for the outdoor or indoor traveler.
DAY 5 – 7 | MASHATU GAME RESERVE, BOTSWANA
Transfer from Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa to Cape Town International airport.
Please Note: Domestic Airport ticket from Cape Town to Johannesburg not included, and for clients own arrangements.
On arrival in Joburg, you can expect another warm and friendly welcome from our Silver Service. After your next handover and explanation of the guests travel documentation, assistance with answering any questions that you may have, the team will assist you to your onward travel arrangements.
Road Transfer from Johannesburg OR Tambo International airport across the border to Mashatu Game Reserve, Botswana, to check in.
You will be warmly welcomed to your personal Mashatu Euphorbia villa. Designed to showcase the natural beauty of the reserve, these glamorous, comfortable villas boast solar-heated, private plunge pools, indoor and outdoor showers. Upon arrival to your villa, you can spend the remainder of your day at leisure enjoying the beautiful nature of your surroundings.
For the four days at the reserve, you can explore this ancient sanctuary of Africa via some of the many guided trails and tours available. Enjoy the variety of Mashatu wildlife that includes the African elephant, lion, giraffe, eland, and ostrich, not to mention the myriad of flora.
Encounter the glory of the African starry skies while you dine in a corral of up-lit euphorbias, hosted by warm and attentive staff on hand to ensure a safari of a lifetime.
Whether enjoying the game drives in open 4-wheel drive safari vehicles conducted by experienced rangers and trackers, day walks or hikes to experience up-close the natural beauty, you can fill your time with adventure, exploration or relaxation as you desire. Mashatu Euphorbia Villas is the perfect encounter of Africa where you can choose your choice of adventure, returning each evening to your private villa to rest in comfort.
Road Transfer across the border from Mashatu Game reserve, Botswana to Johannesburg OR Tambo International airport for your onward travel arrangements.