Grand Retreats – Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa
You will spend five nights at the Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa and revel in all of the luxuries this renowned five-star hotel offers.
- This quotation is based on a minimum of 2 guests sharing
- Rates are RACK & commissionable to international tour operators
- Rates and services are strictly subject to availability at the time of booking
- Comprehensive travel insurance is recommended
- Meet & Greet
- Transfer from Cape Town International Airport to the Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa
- 5 nights’ accommodation at the Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa on a bed and breakfast basis
- Value adds: 3 course lunch with a flight of wines; South African hamper, B Africa spa gift
- The Hopper Tour (Private flight)
- Transfer from Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa to Cape Town International Airport
- All other airfares, air reservations and airport taxes
- All other accommodation
- All other meals
- All other transport
- All other sightseeing
- Gratuities for meals, tourist guides and drivers
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic and other beverages, telephone calls and laundry
- Any other services not mentioned
THE RATES ARE VALID FROM 01 JUNE 2019 – 30 NOVEMBER 2019
Day One - Day Five
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport, you will be met by a representative and transferred to the Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa.
The Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa is a jewel in Cape Town that finds itself in the middle of eternal Ocean and the Twelve Apostles Mountain Range. This award-winning hotel is consistently recognized by the likes of Conde Nast Traveler, TripAdvisor and Travel & Leisure and you can expect luxury taken to a new level at this hotel.
The Twelve Apostles is home to Azure Restaurant, a highly acclaimed restaurant in Cape Town that uses the Cape’s local fynbos vegetation in the preparation of its outstanding cuisine. The Sanctuary Spa is award-winning and makes use of flotation tanks, hydrotherapy pools as well as outside gazebos, to take full advantage of the natural world and its aesthetic beauty. The Twelve Apostles is also close to the suburb of Camp’s Bay, known for its white sand beaches and cobalt waters. A little further afield and you will find the premier shopping destination of the V&A Waterfront.
On your second day in the city, you will enjoy the Hopper Tour. You will take to Cape Town skies and have the opportunity to see the beauty of this city from a unique perspective. This helicopter flight takes off from the V&A Waterfront and flies over a number of celebrated Cape Town areas from the City Bowl and the iconic Table Mountain, to along the Atlantic Seaboard where Clifton’s exclusive homes explain why this stretch is known as millionaires’ row. The vistas of ocean, mountains and city is something that will be remembered for a lifetime and is a great photographic opportunity.