Take a journey into the heart of famed regions with unparalleled wildlife spectacles. Botswana is acclaimed as one of the greatest safari destinations in Africa, with locations such as Chobe National Park and the Okavango Delta offering unique experiences and spectacular views beyond compare.
Starting at the Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero in Chobe National Park, you will get the opportunity to experience the Land of Giants in all its majesty, before continuing on to the exclusive Xigera (pronounced Kee-Jera) Safari Lodge that forms part of the illustrious Red Carnation Hotel group in the Okavango Delta.
- This quotation is based on a minimum of 2 guests sharing
- Rates are RACK & commissionable to international tour operators
- Rates and services are strictly subject to availability at the time of booking
- Comprehensive travel insurance is recommended
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero in a Cottage on a fully inclusive basis. All meals, and non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages (with exception of premium brands and Champagne), All game viewing activities. Airstrip transfers (or return airport transfer from/to Kasane Airport for Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero). Laundry services, emergency medical evacuation and park fees.
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Xigera Safari Lodge in a Suite on a fully inclusive basis. All meals. Park fees. All non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages (with the exception of wines, spirits and champagnes on the premium list). Daily laundry (weather and water supplier permitted). All activities - game drives, boating, seasonal catch - and - release fishing, mokoro excursions, walking, scheduled yoga classes, use of the gym, pool and library and In-suite WiFi.
- All specified transfers and charter flights
- All other airfares, air reservations and airport taxes
- All other accommodation
- All other meals
- All other transport
- All other sightseeing
- Gratuities for meals, tourist guides and drivers
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic and other beverages, telephone calls and laundry
- Any other services not mentioned
THE RATES ARE VALID FROM 01 JUNE 2020 – 19 DECEMBER 2020
Optional Victoria Falls Extension
|Dates||Per Person Sharing||Single Supplement|
|01 June 2020 – 30 September 2020||USD 2223.00||USD 1056.00|
|01 October 2020 – 19 December 2020||USD 1605.00||USD 758.00|
Day One & Day Two
Chobe National Park
Upon arrival at Kasane Airport, you will be transferred to Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero Lodge where you will spend two nights.
Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero will appeal to safari seekers looking for an outstanding game viewing experience in the famed Chobe National Park, home to Africa’s largest population of elephants. Dining is a real delight with gourmet food accompanied by fine wines and a split-level swimming pool provides some respite from the African sun. An added attraction of a stay here is access to the on-site spa with a full menu of pampering beauty and health treatments. The safari boats are a tranquil safari experience when you aren’t traversing the landscape for the Big Five. This is a child-friendly lodge and they are catered for with specialized programmes and activities.
Day Three & Day Four
After breakfast, you will be transferred back to Kasane Airport and board your flight to the Xigera airstrip, where you will spend your next two nights at Xigera Safari Lodge.
Xigera Camp is in one of the most sought-after African destinations in the world, the Okavango Delta, a land of unrivalled beauty and home to a unique ecosystem. Xigera Camp nestles itself on Paradise Island and is surrounded by deep channels and verdant vegetation in the Moremi Game Reserve. This camp is the essence of remote, getting lost in the wilds of Africa. The camp has a lounge, a bar as well as a dining room and for a more outdoor experience, a traditional African boma where stories are shared around roaring fires. The camp also has a small plunge pool for dips in the sun.
After breakfast, you will take a charter light from the Xigera airstrip to Maun Airport for your onward travel arrangements.
Optional Victoria Falls Extension
Add on an extra two nights at Matetsi in Victoria Falls. Matetsi River Lodge is unique because it is one of the few places that intermingles a visit to the mighty Victoria Falls and a luxury safari adventure. The lodge is set on a private game reserve on the Zimbabwean side of the Falls and enjoys a locale of peace and remarkable scenery. It’s the ideal lodge for a refined and exclusive holiday. The reserve spans an area of near 50 000 hectares of private Zambezi River frontage and the lodge stretches along the river banks. There is a viewing deck and a large infinity swimming pool getting you as close as possible to game and birdlife sightings. The lodge reflects contemporary African design.